MISSION MEETINGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important – Read Carefully Before Proceeding
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES. USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU (“USER”) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF THE MISSIONMEETINGS.COM SERVICES (“SERVICES”) PROVIDED BY MISSION MEETINGS LLC (“MISSION MEETINGS”). IF USER IS NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, USER SHOULD PROMPTLY EXIT FROM THIS WEBSITE AND REFRAIN FROM USING ITS SERVICES. BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SERVICE USER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF USER HAS NOT REACHED LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY, OR IS OTHERWISE NOT PERMITTED BY LAW TO BE A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT MISSION MEETINGS IS PROVIDING THE SERVICE WITH THE IMPLICIT UNDERSTANDING THAT USER’S LEGAL GUARDIAN IS NOT OPPOSED TO USER’S USE OF THE SERVICE. MISSION MEETINGS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE SERVICES IN THE EVENT USER DOES NOT OTHERWISE COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. IN RESPONSE TO THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“COPPA”), WE REQUIRE THAT USER BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD TO USE MISSION MEETINGS SERVICES.
A. APPLICABLE SITES
These Legal Notices apply to Mission Meetings LLC (collectively, referred to herein as “Mission Meetings”, “we” or “us”) family of websites (the “Sites”). These include missionmeetings.com and any other websites on which these Legal Notices appear.
B. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright © Mission Meetings LLC. All rights reserved. All materials found on any of the Sites are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions and may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted, uploaded, distributed, publicly performed or otherwise used in any manner, except with the prior express permission of Mission Meetings.
C. REQUESTING REPRODUCTION PERMISSIONS
No materials found or located on missionmeetings.com may be reproduced or used for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of Mission Meetings. You may email to request permission: VIPsupport@ missionmeetings.com.
D. USER AGREEMENT
1. Mission Meetings CONTENT
- The contents of the Mission Meetings service (“the Service”), including all Sites, are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its users. All materials published on the Sites (including, but not limited to articles, blog entries, comments, text, photographs, images, illustrations, product descriptions, audio, video, software, trademarks, logos and other materials found on the Sites (collectively, the “Content”)) are protected by copyright, trademark and all other applicable intellectual property laws, and are owned and/or controlled by Mission Meetings or the party credited as the provider of such Content, software or other materials. You shall abide by copyright or other notices, information and restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the Service.
- The Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to United States copyright laws, international conventions and other applicable intellectual property laws, rules and regulations. Except as may otherwise be set forth in this Section 1, you may not reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer, rental or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile or dissemble, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, Sites or the Service in whole or in part. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Mission Meetings’ name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of Mission Meetings.
- Copying or storing of any Content for any purpose other than your personal, noncommercial use as part of the Service is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Mission Meetings, or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s proprietary rights notices. For purposes of clarification, but not limitation, including any Content (in whole or in part) on your personal website, when it is accessible to any other person, is not a personal use and is not permitted.
- You agree that any information, feedback, questions, comments and/or submissions to any of the web communication services (Forms, Profiles, etc.) or the like that you provide to us in connection with any Site or our Service (collectively, “Submissions”) will be deemed to have been provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis, and you grant Mission Meetings a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Mission Meetings and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. We will have no obligations or liability of any kind to you or any third party with respect to any Submission and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, distribute and/or otherwise exploit any Submission for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation. You also agree that we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques embodied in any Submission for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques without your approval or compensation to you. You waive any rights you may have in modifications or alterations to your Submissions or in the event that your Submission is changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Additionally,, you hereby waive all moral rights you may have in any materials uploaded to the Service or sent to us by you.
- All profile, vision, and notes information is viewable by all other members of your group and shall not be treated as confidential information amongst said group. You should only use the sections of this Site to transmit any communication in which you intend only the intended recipient(s) of those sections to read. Notice is hereby given that any and all messages uploaded to any of the Sites can and may be read by the operators of this Service, regardless of whether or not the operators are the intended recipients of such messages.
- If you believe that the content of any Submission provided by you, or any Content appearing on a Site, has been used on Mission Meetings in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please email VIPsupport @ missionmeetings.com: an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; your mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and; a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- As between the parties, Mission Meetings shall retain all right, title and interest to the Services including all copyrights, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual property rights thereto, including without limitation with respect to all technology, web pages, other addresses, and telephone numbers used in connection with or provided as part of the Services. USER may not, nor allow any third party to, copy, distribute, sell, disclose, lend, transfer, convey, modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Services for any purpose whatsoever. USER may not allow any third party to access the Services for any purpose whatsoever. The copyright notices and other proprietary legends shall not be removed from the Services and no right to use any trademark is granted under this Agreement. USER may not grant any sublicense, lease or other right in the Services to any third party. All rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are retained by Mission Meetings.
2. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
- In order to access certain areas of this site, you will be required to register and pay for such access. You must agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement in order to become or remain an authorized subscriber or member.
- In order to register and subscribe for a paid membership to this site, you must indicate agreement with the terms and conditions. Read and reread this Agreement as often as you want before subscribing to the site. Mission Meetings reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time.
- As part of the registration/subscription process, you will use your email and select a password (collectively, a “Site ID”). You agree to provide Mission Meetings with accurate, complete and updated registration information. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (a) select or use the email of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) use a name subject to the rights of any person other than yourself without authorization; or (c) use an email that Mission Meetings, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Site ID and shall notify Mission Meetings of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, Site ID or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information.
- You are responsible for all usage or activity on your account to the site. Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account at Mission Meetings’ sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- USER acknowledges that Mission Meetings may distribute the registration data to third parties, provided, however, USER’s name, address (physical and email) and telephone number will not be distributed, unless required by law, or in the event USER grants Mission Meetings the right to provide that information. USER shall maintain and promptly update the registration data as applicable, including, but not limited to, Change in address, Change in credit card account status (e.g., closed account, maximum credit use), Change in expiration date of credit card account. Upon completion of all registration information and acceptance of this Agreement, USER will receive a password, user ID, and when applicable, a PIN and telephone number(s).
- IF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU OR CAUSE YOU TO NO LONGER BE IN COMPLIANCE, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR PAID SUBSCRIPTION. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH RULES, CHANGES, OR MODIFICATIONS.
3. FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Mission Meetings reserves the right at any time to charge fees or change the price for access to this site. In the event that Mission Meetings so elects, it shall post notice. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including, but not limited to, charges for any products or services offered for sale through the site by Mission Meetings or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by you. You will not receive access to any service until subscription fees have been received by Mission Meetings. You are responsible for the payment of any and all applicable taxes relating to use of the Sites through your account. Your right to use the Sites is subject to any limits established by Mission Meetings in its sole discretion.
- You understand that your paid subscription will renew automatically at the end of your subscription period until you request a cancellation (See Section regarding Termination), and you hereby authorize Mission Meetings (or its service provider) to charge your chosen payment method to pay for the ongoing fees relating to your subscription.
- In the event that Mission Meetings issues a refund, the refund will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. Mission Meetings will not issue refunds by cash, check or to another credit card or payment mechanism.
- To complete your purchase you may be transferred to the secured servers of infusionsoft.com and/or their providers (“Service Provider”), an independent company providing subscription payment processing and other billing services for website operators, such as the owner and operator of this Site.
4. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
- YOU REPRESENT, WARRANT AND COVENANT (A) THAT NO MATERIALS OF ANY KIND SUBMITTED BY YOU OR THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT, OR MISSION MEETINGS USE THEREOF IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WILL (I) VIOLATE, PLAGIARIZE OR INFRINGE UPON THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY, MORAL RIGHTS, CONTRACT OR OTHER PERSONAL OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; (II) CONTAIN UNLAWFUL MATERIAL, OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES OR REGULATIONS; (III) CONSTITUTE FALSE OR MISLEADING INDICATIONS OF ORIGIN OR STATEMENTS OF FACT; (IV) SLANDER, LIBEL OR DEFAME ANY PERSON OR ENTITY; OR (V) CAUSE INJURY OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY; AND (B) THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR THE APPLICABLE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION AND POSSESS THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- MISSION MEETINGS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITES IS APPROPRIATE FOR ACCESS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE SITES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES DO SO ON THEIR OWN INITIATIVE AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS.
- MISSION MEETINGS NEITHER REPRESENTS NOR ENDORSES THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITES OR THE SERVICE BY ANY USER, INFORMATION PROVIDER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. THE SITES, THE SERVICE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY MISSION MEETINGS OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SAME ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” MISSION MEETINGS MAKES NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL, WARRANTIES (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY), CONDITIONS, GUARANTIES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH ANY OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICE. MISSION MEETINGS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY OF THE SITES OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE AND MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE. MISSION MEETINGS MAY CHANGE ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT FOUND ON ANY OF THE SITES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, BUT MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT FOUND ON ANY OF THE SITES. MISSION MEETINGS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MESSAGES OR INFORMATION LOST OR MISDIRECTED DUE TO INTERRUPTIONS OR FLUCTUATIONS IN THE SERVICES OR THE INTERNET IN GENERAL. MISSION MEETINGS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY PERTAINING TO ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED, OBTAINED, SECURED OR ACQUIRED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE. MISSION MEETINGS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY DATA OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED OR ACQUIRED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY DATA OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED OR ACQUIRED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT USER’S SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION AND MISSION MEETINGS WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USER OR USER’S PROPERTY. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM MISSION MEETINGS, ITS EMPLOYEES, OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO CERTAIN OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
- YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT: (A) THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OUR WEBSITE; (B) THAT THE MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE IS UP TO DATE; OR (C) THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE ON
- THE WEBSITE WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE.WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE OR ALTER ANY OR ALL OF OUR WEBSITE SERVICES, AND TO STOP PUBLISHING OUR WEBSITE, AT ANY TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE OR EXPLANATION; AND SAVE TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY COMPENSATION OR OTHER PAYMENT UPON THE DISCONTINUANCE OR ALTERATION OF ANY WEBSITE SERVICES, OR IF WE STOP PUBLISHING THE WEBSITE.
- 7. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OUR WEBSITE AND THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mission Meetings and its officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all causes of action, claims, liabilities and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising from of any breach by you of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Mission Meetings reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You shall not enter into any settlement agreement, which affects the rights of Mission Meetings without Mission Meetings’ prior written approval.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- NEITHER MISSION MEETINGS NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITES OR THE SERVICE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR: (a) ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE OR LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, ANY OF THE SITES, OR THE CONTENT THEREON; (b) ANY OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY MISSION MEETINGS OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH ANY OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICE; OR (c) ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM AS TO THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF MISSION MEETINGS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. MISSION MEETINGS LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY USER FOR THE SERVICES, IF ANY. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REFLECTS THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IN THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY LIMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- TO THE EXTENT THAT OUR WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSSES ARISING OUT OF ANY EVENT OR EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY BUSINESS LOSSES, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROFITS, INCOME, REVENUE, USE, PRODUCTION, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, BUSINESS, CONTRACTS, COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES OR GOODWILL.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA, DATABASE OR SOFTWARE.
- YOU ACCEPT THAT WE HAVE AN INTEREST IN LIMITING THE PERSONAL LIABILITY OF OUR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES AND, HAVING REGARD TO THAT INTEREST, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE A LIMITED LIABILITY ENTITY; YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT BRING ANY CLAIM PERSONALLY AGAINST OUR OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSSES YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THIS WILL NOT, OF COURSE, LIMIT OR EXCLUDE THE LIABILITY OF THE LIMITED LIABILITY ENTITY ITSELF FOR THE ACTS AND OMISSIONS OF OUR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES).
7. SYSTEM INTEGRITY
- You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Mission Meetings or any transaction conducted on Mission Meetings. You may not take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password with any third party or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Mission Meetings may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse service at any time, without notice, to all or part of any of the Sites or Service for any or no reason, including, without limitation, any breach of this Agreement by you or associated with your account, any assignment of your account to a third party, or the repeated infringement of copyrights owned by Mission Meetings or third parties.
- Mission Meetings, including, without limitation, its authorized agents and employees may terminate your use of any or all of the Sites and/or your account without notice in the event that you breach any obligation in this Agreement, including but not limited to, (a) restricting, inhibiting or disrupting the operation of the Site; or (b) attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of the Sites. Your access may also be subject to termination if you post or transmit any illegal content; harass or threaten any user of the Site or any Mission Meetings employee; post content (including, but not limited to, the creation of a username) that is offensive or otherwise disruptive of Site activities; post unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonate a Mission Meetings employee or other individual.
- USER may terminate its rights to receive Services hereunder by providing written notice to Mission Meetings via electronic means to our support team or through self-service cancellation process if made available. If USER terminates its rights to receive Services hereunder in the manner prescribed above, USER will be billed through the end of the billing cycle in which such rights are terminated. Upon any termination of USER’s right to receive Services hereunder, USER shall immediately cease to use the Services and Mission Meetings shall have no further obligations whatsoever to USER. Any change in Service requested by USER shall be at Mission Meetings discretion and shall be subject to the provisions of this Agreement.
9. USER CONTENT-LISCENSE
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website / reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
10. USER CONTENT-RULES
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- 3. Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) be libelous or maliciously false; (b) be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
(e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order; (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; (i) be blasphemous; (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation; (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person; (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner; (m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit; (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) constitute spam;
(q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
(r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
11. BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings; (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website; (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website; (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- You hereby agree that Mission Meetings may assign this Agreement: (a) to any of its affiliates, (b) to the surviving entity in the event of a merger, acquisition, or the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Mission Meetings or (c) in connection with the sale of any of the Sites or the business unit associated with such Site(s).
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of a contract under these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of a contract under these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
15. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- You may download material from our website and save any such material to your computer for your private personal use only; you may not use any downloaded material or information from this website for any other uses without the express written permission of Mission Meetings. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material you must not: republish material from our website, sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website, show any material from our website in public, EXPLOIT MATERIAL FROM OUR WEBSITE FOR A COMMERCIAL PURPOSE, or redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means; (f) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- Mission Meetings makes no representation that materials on its web site(s) are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. USER agrees to comply with all applicable foreign and domestic laws, rules and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from or imported to the United States or the country in which USER resides.
- Refund Policy: Mission Meetings offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee; as such subscription fees are refundable in whole or in part. You may cancel at anytime for any reason.
- Mission Meetings may delete accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
- Mission Meetings shall not be liable to the USER or any third party for any reason for Mission Meetings modifying or terminating the Services, in whole or in part.
- USER is responsible for creating a back-up copy of any important or critical information that is stored on the Services. Mission Meetings shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any information or data loss in connection with the Services.
- If any provision hereof is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future laws effective during the term hereof, such provision shall be fully severable. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof, and the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance herefrom.
- IF ANY OF THE LANGUAGE, TERMS, OR ARTICLES OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE REPETITIVE, CONFLICTING, OR AMBIGUOUS IN ANY WAY, THEY SHALL BE READ IN THE MANNER MOST PROTECTIVE OF MISSION MEETINGS (INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES) RIGHTS AND DUTIES.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- Subject to section 12.1 This Agreement, the Privacy Statement and any other terms referenced in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and Mission Meetings with respect to your access to and use of the Sites and Service and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Mission Meetings with respect to the Sites and/or Service. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then each invalid or unenforceable provision will be construed in a manner consistent with applicable laws to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
18. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the California and U.S. Federal law.
- 2. Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of The Superior Court of California – County of Orange.
You hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the foregoing Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.